Monday, December 27, 2010

Killer!!!

With some great advice from mr. chopper Tjebbe (http://zzchop.blogspot.com/)
started polishing...... I love it!!!

back than there were some killer painters/artists!!

If anyone has some pictures or other related stuff with respect to this paintjob, please let me know!
some background information:A guy in Holland got a triumph bike from a USA family member. the gastank en fenders were on this 63 triumph. an other guy bought this bike and is restoring the bike back to original. he doesn't like the chopper stuff....! I can say there are the best parts that I could ever find! sometimes dreamed about finding this original stuff.

therefor I'm looking for a 60's triumph to got this stuff on a bike and on the road. I prefer a running swingarm triumph with a good engine.



No comments:

Post a Comment