Friday, January 15, 2010

love cycles shop phoenix AZ

on the 16th jeremiah has his one year ann at his shop in phoenix.it remained me of my trip in november 2009 through the VS and I stopped by the LoVe cycle shop.jeremiah and his family are really hospitable.i stayed at their place for 2 nights went to the fair and a demolition derby. next day jeremiah held a small barbecue for friends before we all went to the dice party. the next morning i even made a short trip on robert's harley.much apprecitated roberto! thanks to jeremiah and family! my days at phoenix made my trip unforgetable.


love cycle shop at phoenix AZ.

turkey legs.......
fair.
demo derby
go!!!!
I dig this cool pan a lot! from alround nice guy, Billy!!

reallyyyy clean and nice bike! cool pipes/headlights;a lot of nice details, bike from Joel.

crazy indian! funky details!

the shop with a love cycle creation!

me with Mr. LoVe Jeremiah, thanks for everything!

me with jeremiah's dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment