Friday, January 15, 2010

you name it....


whatever you want..... since a couple of years I'm passionate about old/ vintage chopper stuff. my dad rode a flathead in the end '70 / early '80. on this blog I will post some pic's of my latest triumph project and other bike stuff I love.
pic is of my first build, a Jawa. I 'm just graduated and in search for a job, so I never had the money for a harley, triumph, bsa project. so therefore I started with this JAwa. with the help of Phil from DSK this bike is one of a kind. everything is home-build with cheap parts.
Last week found a triumph basket case on a dutch craiglist site. it's a 21cui 3ta triumph ex-militairy bike. with the help of harry I will try to make it a cooll hardtail. I will put some pic's on the blog in a couple of day's.
in 2009 i made a trip to the US; LA, San fran, las vegas, phoenix (love cycles), milwaukee(jr's cycle products & hd-museum), new york and boston. I stayed in cheap hostel and traveld by plain,bus and train. I was the best trip of my life. met a lot of cool people. I will post some pics of this trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment